We’d love to hear about your land! Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Flat or rolling, mostly open terrain. A gentle southern slope is best.
- Contiguous area greater than 15 acres.
- Close to, and accessible from, a public road.
- Close to three-phase utility distribution lines.
- Limited wetlands, endangered species, or other environmental sensitivities.
- Favorable zoning and/or few abutters.
POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENT
We deliver clean power and utility bill savings to governments, institutions, and commercial/industrial users who want to buy solar power. The project can be located on-site, or remotely in some states. There is no upfront cost – savings are guaranteed from day one.
Community solar projects spread the savings to local residential and small commercial customers. They present unique finance and administrative challenges. We are an industry leader in solving these challenges, having developed community solar projects in multiple states, including the first in Rhode Island.